About Eden's Cove
HI! I'm Sarah, the photographer and owner of Eden's Cove Photography. I'm one of those who has been taking pictures basically since I was old enough to tie my shoes. I started with a little plastic camera with one of those disposable flashes that had bulbs that blew out one by one, prime technology back in the day! In high school, I began focusing more intently on the beauty and joy of portraits, working with creative lighting and color, capturing landscape artistry, and enhancing my skills over the last twenty years. I started my photography business in 2005, which is miraculous in itself because it was always what I wanted to be when I grew up! I work with many talented assistants and primarily focus on creatively and candidly capturing the story of pretty much everything, including weddings, pregnancy, newborns and children, families, seniors, sports and other special events. There is very little in life that feels as great as being behind the camera; its one of my biggest joys and the most incredible creative outlet!
I offer a wide variety of services including:
- Weddings, mitzvahs, family reunions, and other special events
- Parents-to-be sessions (maternity)
- Engagement portraits
- Trash the dress!
- Children, infants and senior portraits
- Family portraits, including pets
- Holiday cards, announcements and invitations (design and printing)
- Sports - team, individual, documentary
- Head shots with Qual Cards
- Specialty Still shots; jewelry, food, performance, magazine; home improvement/contracting
- And more!